Friday, September 29, 2006



All I ever want is to be part of your heart.
And for us to be together, never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You are perfect and so this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give.
I will do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes, I can see the present, the past and the future.
The way you look at me, I know that we will last forever.

I hope that one day you will come and realize!
--THANK YOU TO ADIRATNA KERNA MEMBERIKU POEM YANG DIKARANG SENDIRI DAN DITUJU KHAS KEPADA AKU . DAN AKU TERHARU--

(X_X)

2 komen-komen:

pemusnah makna said...

HAHAH nice... jeles ai.. tapi aku ade gak poem tuk "kekasih-belum-kompom" aku tue.. see at my blog

Anonymous said...

http://mymalaysia.wordpress.com/2006/08/15/a-list-of-racial-discriminations-in-malaysia-2/
tgk ah kat sini beb... aku malas nak cakap ah, ko je la bace..